Address : 638 block -O, Newalipore, Kolkata 700053
Qualifications: B. Com, St..Xavier's College. Sahityaratna from Prayag,
Dt. of Birth :1.1.61
Profession :Self employed, works at a ssi paints unit
Social life :Since college days inclined towards progressive politics.
1. Worked in election for an ultra left candidate in local
2. Active in civil liberty movements. since early days of
pucl, sikh riots '84
3. Organised seminars for sampradayikta virodhi forum,
national integration council.
4. Slowly turned to journalism. written numerous articles on
5. Visited Ayodhya for Sahamat after demolition.
6. Turned to serious literature. Published books,
collection of short stories by name 'Dusri Gadi se Pahunch Raha Hun' has
a novel also 'Dimaagh Mein Ghonsle' published by ankita prakashan delhi.
7. A regular with meetings of lekhak sangthan.
8. In early '92, published magazine 'Janmat Janman '
9. Started hindi literary magzine 'Shabdkarm
Vimarsh ' with friends.
10. Disillusionment with left politics. In fact now I
m anti left to the point of being cynic.
11. Participated in Nandigram and Singur movement.
Became close to NAPM, Have great regard for Medha Patkar ji.
12. Attended Jantar Mantar to protest against presentation
of Land Acquisition Bill in Parliament. NAPM constituted a Jan Sansad in
which Iwas also made a Jansansad.(it was a mere symbolism, I presume)
13. In 1992, attended Green College in Delhi and
Sariska. It were early days of Anil Agarwal, Sunita Narayanan C S E. In
fact this turned me away from 'politics' and made me concerned about
environment and livelihood issues. Though we ethnically belong to
Haryana-Rajasthan region, this was first time we were exposed to rural
14. Initiated a peace talk in Dandkaranya
region. Visited Sukma with a team from Rajahmundry, Khammam, AP
with Gandhian peace makers.
15. Closely follow intellectual debates on
ideology, development paradigm, well being of people, poverty
alleviation programs and so on.
Hindinest is a website for creative minds, who
prefer to express their views to Hindi speaking masses of India.|